1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Scroosh, Jun 13, 2013.

1. bjornzzz

bjornzzz Member

I'm playing with a 955 and r9 280x at 1440p, though it is a 4k monitor. Can't say the lack of graphics is a deterrent for myself, but am looking to upgrade my PC just to run the game at 4k.

Would be keen for this too.

2. Jawar

Jawar Member

Ran a variant of this last night a dozen or so times, was alright ... got a HE M4 out of it, and a bunch of other purple weapons.

Apparently he is a good farm as he is the only challenge mode boss to drop HE weapons ... or so a rando in my group said.

3. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

feels laggy tonight? press forward and release and he keeps running for a cpl seconds? also cant always combat roll..

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  4. hippyhippy

hippyhippy Member

yeah really laggy

5. summoner

summoner Member

Been pretty bad finally culminating in my screen freezing running through a mob in the DZ :/

6. Bastard Child

Bastard Child RIP

Isthereanydeal

Bookmark it for game prices.

7. hippyhippy

hippyhippy Member

playing alot with french euro people .. aussie server must have issues

8. Oxygenation

Oxygenation Member

Lobby glitch :D

Happened to my game too this afternoon (PC)

9. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Just invite me next time im on and ill run this with ya. :thumbup:

10. roamin

roamin Member

sounds good, but i need everyone to have a mic and be on our mumble server so we can co ordinate it properly. also need to have to have done russian consulate on challenge mode before, its a bitch of a mission.

mumble is a free app you can download if you dont know what it is, its similar to teamspeak. we have our own mumble server.

other thing is tuesday is maintenance day, so they may patch it out this arvo, will have to wait and see.

roamin23 is my uplay username. add me.

were always running around as g-phresh knows, but we also like to go rogue as g-phresh knows lol, you ran off pretty quick once we went rogue the other day hahaha.

also never pick up and blue/green items in the DZ or you will forever be running back to your stash, i dont even pickup majority of purples any more unless gun parts for crafting.

11. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Yep, i was wondering why you guys werent talking.
    I have a mic and shit, just dont use it unless others are.

HAHA its fun going rogue sometimes, but i think i had to bail because my wife needed me for some household garbage.

Ive learned to ignore blues and greens now. Only pick up purples.

12. recoN

recoN Member

I'm level 20 and haven't seen anyone so far who has sounded remotely Australian..:thumbdn:

100% Chinese or whatever

13. r8response

r8response Member

Came across a European last night...

One shot kills to anyone that was near him. As soon as we all grouped (10+) he'd ghost into buildings so you couldn't hit him.

1st Scripter/Trainer kiddie i've seen.

14. Digit

Digit Member

Cheers mate, bookmarked for next time!

15. roamin

roamin Member

yeah we always use mumble. dont use ingame unless we have too, hence you probably hear half a conversation and think wtf are they on about.

16. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Game is fucking rife with hackers and it seems to be increasing every day. Every time I'm in the DZ nowdays there seems to be one or two. Guys one hitting people, taking 0 damage in return, moving through solid buildings with no doors etc. Just had a guy who was marked as manhunt appear in front of us through a solid building and one shot all 4 of us with a pistol even after popping my survivor link ult (80% damage resist). Then proceeded to kill half the server who was also chasing him whilst taking no damage.

Had a similar things last night to. 2 guys marked with the manhunt symbol. We managed to chase them down with a few others and as soon as they started taking damage they simply disappeared into thin air whilst everyone was putting clips into them.

Thoroughly enjoying the game but can definitely feel things are getting out of hand fast. Seems like the hacking is spreading like wildfire.

And just now after typing this had a guy named StevenBABA one shot me as I spawned outside the safe point who also appeared out of fucking nowhere through a building. That's my day done.

Yup he's definitely speed hacking also.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  17. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Had fun chasing and dropping rogues yesterday :lol:

Have been lucky with servers maybe, nearly everyone I come across are Aussies. Was in a group of two at one point and another group of two Aussies wanted to team up to hunt down rogues.

Sometimes I come across Americans, sometimes Chinese, sometimes Euros.

18. Frag

Frag Member

I've played about quite abit, and have only come across 2 hackers. Very annoying and I hope they ban the little shits however just be wary to accuse 1 shot kills of hacking.

I can one shot headshot someone with the sniper rifle, can sometimes take 2 guys out with explosive bullets. Obviously has to be perfect crit headshot :)

But yeah, there is hacking and it is pissing me off. Obviously they feel that consoles do not need any hacking protection, and PC's are meh.

Still enjoying the game, though its a grind now to get all minor stats right (ie Pulse CHD etc, Pulse duration :p)

Tried to do that exploit a couple times, and in the end it was only saving us a few minutes on running the whole mission so we just ran some challenge missions anyway, finally got me HE SOCOM M1A, meh talents though still great damage... hopefully RNGesus will grant me one with HS%, CHD% =)

19. Unframed

Unframed Member

People who don't mute themselves on laptops/external mics. I don't want to hear 3 people breathing heavy and playing back every sound the game makes.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  20. PabloEscobar

PabloEscobar Member

I love listening to European kids argue in French with their parents... It adds atmosphere to the game.