Transformers...where shall i play the

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Moarkill, Sep 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Moarkill

Moarkill Member

Ok guys so just a Q. Im a heavy console gamer...or i was until i built my pc. But im no fan boi of any platform , and i just appreciate a good dam game. Therefore when i buy a game i want to get the most out of it, whether i buy it for pc or console which brings me to my new debarkle ( did i spell or use that word correctly?).
    Finally there is a Transformers game that appears worthy, not only of the frnachise brand, but of the time of its gaming fans. Now where the hell should i play Transformers : War for Cybertron. I mean ill be honest, im gonna play it till it catches fire. Multiplayer and community is a huge aspect for me and most other gamers.....so PC or Xbox/PS3?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  2. Reaper

Reaper Member

PC PC PC PC PC x infinity.

I tried to play it with my xbox controller because I thought it would have been consolfied, but no, the mouse/keyboard kicks the crap out of it.

3. OP
    OP
    Moarkill

Moarkill Member

the only thing that could swing me to console is my tv as my moniter looks like ass..and not Jessica Albas. But im really into pc gaming more at the moment......its sooo hard

4. xosfear

xosfear Member

If you have a newer flatscreen, you should be able to plug your pc into your tv.

5. OP
    OP
    Moarkill

Moarkill Member

Yea i have a 40" bravia full hd. but i dont have my pc rigged up to it, and the 8800gts has no hdmi output. I think ill just go with what ever platform has the strongest online community.

6. Dodoman

Dodoman Member

If you want MP get on one of the consoles. I have it on the PS3 and my friend has it on the pc. The PC had 400 players and the PS3 had 3700ish - this was at 830 in the night. From this I'd estimate the 360 has the most players for MP.

7. OP
    OP
    Moarkill

Moarkill Member

yea im thinkin the ps3 will be the way to go on this one. be the first ps3 game ive bought in a while.. since MAG actually

8. kini_mini

kini_mini Member

You can get a DVI-HDMI plug or DVI to HDMI cable easily. I am running a 50" HD plasma from my 8800GT. However, some TVs show a fair bit of input lag, so this might not work out so well.

I have also been looking at Transformers having been a fan since the 80s...might have to go with the 360 version for the multiplayer though.