Vic Drift 20/8/11

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by Shortass_Jr, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Shortass_Jr

Shortass_Jr Member

here are some shot from yesterday at vicdrift :) a lot of people on here have told me that my shots are always taken in the same place on the track this time i moved around a lot more so my shots should vary a little more....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DONT WORRY MR POWER ILL GET A SHOT OF YOU UP!!!!!

feedback would be great I'm trying to work on this type of photography, i love how i can mix my love for motor sports and photography in one :D

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Power47

Power47 Member

hey mate shots r good, can see ur improving each time! my suggestions especially with drifting the best angles of cars are either as front on a possible or square on from the back, side on is often a bit boring. as an example i think 6. is the best in this set.

other than that id just focus on getting the shots as sharp as possible, often pre focusing rather than trying to get a focus point is best especially for wider shots. this way all u have to think about it panning speed :)

oh an im keen to see some shots of me, though my driving was fucking hopeless haha so i dont expect much... :lol:

3. OP
    OP
    Shortass_Jr

Shortass_Jr Member

iv only got one or two of you as u know mate the more mean you are on the track then the more you will tend to shoot them :) mate good job for getting out there!!! great turn out as well....

4. Power47

Power47 Member

yeah haha i was going very easy given it was my street car, the s13 is almost done so should be out there in it soon :) be a different story then

5. OP
    OP
    Shortass_Jr

Shortass_Jr Member

thought it was your own r32 haha my god there was a guy in a white R33 he got kicked off the track he was just doing stupid shit!!!!

6. bungs

bungs Member

I like number 6 personally.

I was out there in the cressida. Gotta learn to flick it around earlier coming into the second corner of the S, I always seem to go too deep and it's because I hold onto the slide too long in the first corner.

Was perfect weather from a photography point of view :thumbup:

7. OP
    OP
    Shortass_Jr

Shortass_Jr Member

brother what the hell is under the hood in that thing??? the first corner you did a good job :) nice work ill see if i have any photos of you.... i don't think so from memory....