Warframe

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by boneburner, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Bauhaus1919

Bauhaus1919 Member

Yep you just need to progress to next rank which is pretty easy on poe.

Khora so much fun - Paired with a 5 deposition riven and build range-strength.

With Hunter recovery and pack leader she is pretty tanky especially for kuva suvival. She can commands cat to heal the kuva life support and it creates a stationary healing fountain..did a 1 hour run solo with her with ease.

Recon she will be awesom with umbra mods...time to farm endo again.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. Fortigurn

Fortigurn Member

Is anyone running kuva farm missions? I need to farm some kuva. I'd also like to farm Rhino Prime.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  3. Fortigurn

Fortigurn Member

Well I took advantage of the double credit weekend to put some time into the index, which I've never tried doing before. Pulled 35 million of grofit. Found some great teams, including groups in which two or even three guys would just stand around, and enemies would simply die. The other team members just waited for me to scoop up the points and cash them. Very nice.

4. Bauhaus1919

Bauhaus1919 Member

Kuva I recommend you just do kuva survivals - fun and great kuva intake.

usually 20 mins 3200 kuva without booster

5. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

So after having this game in my steam library for god knows how long a mate suggested we give this game a go. Turns out whenever I installed it I did the tutorial so jumped in completely blind this time. Have clocked 20+ hours over the past 2 days (been off work with a chest infection) and I am absolutely loving it so far. Haven't gotten too far, currently up to the Jupiter Jump Gate.

Wozzernux likes this.
  6. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Operation Plague Star is back, farm yourself up a set of 10x exodia contagion to transform your Zaw into an unlimited grenade :thumbup:

7. BAK

BAK Member

I tried to install this last weekend. Kept getting errors with updates not being able to apply and various other launcher problems. After downloading the game twice via steam/launcher, then trying with the standalone installer which had the same issue, I gave up. Tried a bunch of different things that googlefu suggested, verifying download cache, running launcher as administrator, etc, no joy.

8. Sledge

Sledge Member

go back a few pages.. i had the same issue
    can't remember the fix off hand..

top of page 25

9. BAK

BAK Member

Cheers - unfortunately I tried unticking those options, a few other combinations of those options, without any luck. Also tried changing the language, changing it back then re-updating. Still nothing.

10. Sledge

Sledge Member

did you do the vpn thing?

11. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

just discovered this the other day and have started playing while the little one naps.... anyone here still playing?

Wozzernux likes this.
  12. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Yeah mate, Just ticked past my 100 day login reward

Wozzernux likes this.
  13. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Only a few folks from here still play, or even log in anymore... such a massive game now that if you take a break for a few months you spend that much time again playing catchup with new content.

Smashed all the Fortuna part 2 content as soon as it came out, the Profit Taker boss fight is a shitshow full of constant knockdowns, damage gating and invulnerability phases :thumbdn:

Whole game has pretty much become an MMO now :Paranoid:

14. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Nah just gotta learn the fight then it becomes pretty trivial...Macho is doing solo runs in under 5 mins now.
    My issue with Fortuna 2 atm is that I need 10x Atmo systems for Vox rank up, they only drop from the 4 bounties, I am yet to get a single drop and have been spamming the second bounty (fastest to complete)

15. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Preaching to the choir bro, my gripe is just the sheer amount of Trenchers and MOAs spamming knockdowns on the squad. I'm not gonna waste mod slots using (primed) sure footed when a good Oberon can lay his carpet and mitigate knockdowns for the whole squad... but nobody likes playing Oberon :lol:

How many T2 orb bounty runs have you done? I've had plenty of atmo (uncommon) drops but also had a LOT more repeller (rare) drops than atmos, it's all RNG man.

16. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

I reckon give it time and a meta will be formed kind of like how there is one for triedolons (although doesnt get stuck to often).
    Too many, I know I did 18 yesterday and got no Atmo drops (I maxed my solaris rep doing them yesterday). I just do a few whenever I can be bothered doing them, and also still do the spider fight (1% higher drop chance on that fight).
    I know they will come eventually - I just hope that eventually is sooner rather than later, even just one drop of 4 so I know they are real :p

EDIT: Also to the bloke who was just starting out:
    Guides will be your friend, a lot happening in this game

EDIT EDIT: And if Twitch is your thing the warframe community is incredibly solid. Warfame have a thing called "Partners" who basically get a few extra goodies to share with the community from the devs, they also get all the new shit on release so they can show everyone else. Most are noob friendly and will answer questions, go on runs with you etc.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  17. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Well this new update is pretty good! Gives you good incentive to play stuff you normally wouldn't in the game, it's almost like a battlepass.

Wozzernux likes this.
  18. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Yeap, [DE]Steve himself said it is literally a battlepass but free for all players :D

The daily/weekly achievements are a nice touch, the first round were dead easy, my last one is to complete a sortie with a friend or clannie but most of my mates have been balls deep in Anthem for the last 2 weeks.

I'd like to see some more elaborate achievements, randomly generated stuff like the riven mod unlocks.

19. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

I need the sortie one too, could probably get a clan mate if I needed but can do it this eve after work if youre about, IGN: sm3g

20. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

I'm in Perth and work stupid hours, won't be on til about 10pm AEST tonight. Should be on all weekend though, add me ingame (Wozzernux) if I don't beat ya to it!