Watercooling Pay It Foward Thread!

Discussion in 'Extreme and Water Cooling' started by Draebor, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Draebor

Draebor Member

Bit of a search on the forums has found no similar threads so here goes...

Not sure if this is against the forum rules or anything, if so let me know and close the thread.

Was thinking we should have a thread for people to give away maybe older, spare or excess cooling parts to those in need of such stuff :)

Recently had another forum member send me a spare oring i desperately needed and figured i should do the same with some of the spare stuff i have sitting around.

I'd like to start it off by offering some free black bitspower orings to suit G1/4 compression fittings, bought a pack the other day needing only a handful for my rig and they sent me a pack of 40 of the things!

Also have a spare 5 1/4" bay res floating around somewhere ill never use, will post pics shortly when i dig it out of the garage.

2. paulbagz

paulbagz Member

I have stuff, currently about to build a PC for my sister-in-law to use a fair chunk of it but more then happy to contribute where I can :)

Sounds like a great idea imo. :thumbup:

-PB

3. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Dug out a few surplus bits n pieces I'm willing to pass on. Just pay shipping and they're yours.

Rules:

1) You can't have the lot;
    2) Take only what you need; and
    3) Happy to trade also

[​IMG]

1) Pair (1/2" ID 3/4" OD) Koolance QDC fittings. Male needs an o-ring, standard G1/4" o-ring fits but will need trimming to fit inside female.

2) Fuck knows. Looks like a spigot for a res, no idea where it came from. Nickel plated.

3) EK Res. Well-used, acrylic and delrin have some marks. Threads fine, doesn't seem to leak. Hex nut fill cap and broken anti-cyclone included.

4) Generic tube res clamps. Multi-fit ratchet locks, no screws.

5) XSPC Compressions. 1/2" ID 3/4" OD at a guess, too big for 3/8" ID pipe. Twelve total, will split. Black nickel.

6) PrimoChill Pro LRT. About a couple of metres, unused. NOT the plasticiser-free Advanced stuff. Suits a test loop or secondary rig. 3/8" ID 5/8" OD.

7) Anti-kink coil. Suits 3/8" ID 5/8" OD tube.

8) Shoggy.

9) Res fillport cap with white LED light. Rewired into 4-pin molex passthrough. G1/4" fitting.

10) Generic thermocouple and LED temp display. Blue backlight I think, unsure if working. Wired to 4-pin passthrough. G1/4" fitting.

11) 120mm Grey steel mesh fan guard.

12) Generic barbs. Nickel plated, 7/16" ID or smaller - dunno for sure. Green o-rings. Pair.

13) Pump cover for Eheim 1048 pump. NOT 1046. NOT Aquastream XT.

14) Bitspower 90 degree fitting. Silver shining, non-rotary.

15) Bitspower barb. 1/2" ID, black.

16) G1/4" stop fitting. Hex sided, with o-ring. Brand unknown.

17) XSPC sleeved LEDs. 5mm, blue from memory. Pair, will split.

18) and 19) Stock Laing DDC high-flow tops. Unused, 3/8" ID barbs built-in. Came off -1Ts, should fit all DDCs.

20) XSPC Temperature LED display. Orange backlight, no probe/sensor attached. Standard two-pin sensor connection for flat tape or plug.

[​IMG]

Also got a boatload of used, pre-cut Advanced LRT. 3/8" ID 5/8" OD. White. Has some marks and compression rings, but in generally good nick. Postage will probably need a 3kg satchel if you want the lot.

As I mentioned, take just what you need and share it around :thumbup:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  4. Kosti

Kosti Member

Hey Juzz

Keen on these

5) XSPC Compressions. 1/2" ID 3/4" OD at a guess, too big for 3/8" ID pipe. Twelve total, will split. Black nickel.

6) PrimoChill Pro LRT. About a couple of metres, unused. NOT the plasticiser-free Advanced stuff. Suits a test loop or secondary rig. 3/8" ID 5/8" OD.

7) Anti-kink coil. Suits 3/8" ID 5/8" OD tube.

14) Bitspower 90 degree fitting. Silver shining, non-rotary.

15) Bitspower barb. 1/2" ID, black.

+ All of the pre-cut Advanced LRT. 3/8" ID 5/8" O

Will pay for all postage

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  5. Kosti

Kosti Member

My contribution

Go an old Watercooling kit for a P4 from memory - FREE

Will dig it up tomorrow and post up some pictures :thumbup:

6. Jlirv

Jlirv Member

7. zero_velocity

zero_velocity Member

8. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Roger that big guy, flick us $25 for a 5kg Express satchel (I think that's what they're worth) and I'll get them out for you this week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday mate, as Monday is going to be a pisser :thumbdn:

9. Ratzz

Ratzz Member

Hey Juzz,
    can I have the (#20) orange temp display (no plug) please mate :)

Hadn't seen this thread, I'll whack a bunch of stuff up later on :thumbup:

10. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Easy done Kev. Whatever a 500g Express satchel is worth mate, PM with PP incoming :thumbup:

11. Kosti

Kosti Member

Hey Juzz, i've added $30 into your paypal just incase :thumbup:

Much appreciated, this is going into the AIO server :weirdo:

work log to come :tongue:

12. Paulie_AU

Paulie_AU Member

Hey Juzz I could make good use of #3 and #4 for my move from AIO to full loop.

This probably belongs in another thread but does anyone have recommendation on what pump to use with a res like #3?

13. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Received loud and clear cobber, will pack and ship for you as above :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing the buildlog champ.

14. auApex

auApex Member

I've got an XSPC dual D5 bay res in fairly poor condition I'd be willing to give to a good home. One of the D5 pumps is dead or close to from being run without adequate flow. The other one is fine as far as I can tell. So it's basically a working D5 vario pump and some other stuff that's probably useless. It would need some additional bits to be salvaged as a standalone D5 or could be dropped straight into a compatible XSPC Bay res.

I'll give it away with some conditions: first, it has to be picked up from Richmond, VIC at my convenience. Second, whoever claims it should intend to use it in a current build. I'd prefer if it wasn't taken just to sell on or leave sitting in a cupboard. So if you're building a loop, looking for a decent pump and you can get to Richmond, it's all yours.

15. Jlirv

Jlirv Member

Interested in the D5 pump dude. I currently have a DDC and I've been trying to upgrade to a D5 but just haven't had the cash. You'd be saving me $100 so I'd really appreciate if you could send it my way. I can make my way down to Richmond.

They're really small dude 10-11.2 mm, they're yours if you want them :)

Hey mate, would love these two thanks.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  16. Konee1

Konee1 Member

Hey juzz86, if you still have the pumps item number 18&19 could I please grab them? :)

17. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Done and done. Konee they're just tops mate, not pumps. Still want them mate?

18. Jlirv

Jlirv Member

Hey Juzz is 3 and 4 still free?

19. Paulie_AU

Paulie_AU Member

Hoping not given my post yesterday :Paranoid:and my need for them :thumbup:

20. auApex

auApex Member

If you need it for a work in progress it's all yours. Just keep in mind that you'll need a pump top or enclosure to get it working. You can pick it up tomorrow evening if you like...