Wireless Adapter Lets You Use a PS4 Controller on Your Classic 8-Bit NES Console

Discussion in 'Retro & Arcade' started by power, Apr 27, 2016.

1. power

power Member

what is this witchcraft and when can I get one for a Sega console? (Saturn kthxplox)

Quite possibly one of the coolest ideas ever, also hot damn these guys make some other amazing looking controllers as well! The G&W styled arcade stick looks so nice, the little bluetooth controller keychain for mobile is also really cool.

http://8bitdo.com/

Wireless Adapter Lets You Use a PS4 Controller on Your Classic 8-Bit NES Console

2. HSV

HSV Member

Why on earth would you want to do that? May as well use an emulator on the PC if you're not going to use the right pad.

3. partybear

partybear Member

I don't agree with that you can use whatever controller you want, this is a good idea.

4. simontifik

simontifik Member

Because old consoles have controller cables that are about 3 feet long :wired:

5. OP
    OP
    power

power Member

there's also a very good chance your old controller may have stuffed buttons and you probably have a nice shiny DS3 or 4 around the place as well.

If I had a NES I'd probably want to use anything but the horrible little stocko controller one of my least favourite controllers of all time.

Also the wireless factor cannot be understated, pure convenience.