Wolcen: Lords Of Mayhem

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by XanaTos, Feb 11, 2020.

1. newtosystems

newtosystems Member

add me for multiplayer - Pitufon.7144 - im on most nights from 8pm - 11pm. Lvl 35 rogue

2. OP
    OP
    XanaTos

XanaTos Member

WTF!

What level are you and what level portals are you doing? I'm level 68 doing 91with full mod and finding nothing, so much time going through all the loot so you don't miss an upgrade.

That must have some killer DPS and crits. I'm still povo with 513DPS 2H.

3. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Lvl 77 currently in Expeditions 163. Using Bleeding Edge build
    Following this guide :

Probably going to be nerf pretty soon I imagine.

Also it's kinda hard to see what kind of dmg i'm doing because the numbers pops up so quickly and so many, but i think i've seen 4-5mil crits if the mobs have enough hp. Here's one i pressed prt scrn quickly during a boss fight just to see if i can capture a number of some sort.

upload_2020-2-24_15-14-14.png

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  4. OP
    OP
    XanaTos

XanaTos Member

Thought i was doing ok with 1mil crits.

Thats nuts and you're right about a nerf coming.

5. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yup. Nerf incoming. Sometimes I really hate it having collected all the gear required for a specific build and have it nerf to the ground and have to do it all over again. Lets see how far I can go before thursday patch.

https://wolcengame.com/forum/announcements/official-news/1040-known-issues/

Hello everyone,

Here is a list of some known critical issues we’re already working on:

• Players can sometimes lose items in their personal chest.
    • Players can lose dyes and appearances previously unlocked.
    • Some players still can’t enter the Monolith during Fury’s Ascent quest.
    • Some Offline characters don’t appear on the character selection screen.
    • Act I Boss can sometimes become invulnerable.
    • Act III Boss can sometimes freeze.
    • Unwanted behaviors from stackable items, trading, productivity, and magic find in specific situations.
    • Players can have their quest progression locked if they join a friend who is further in the progression.
    • Players' animations can be desynchronized in Multiplayer.
    • Fixing multiple passive skill nodes issues (Attrition Strategist, Static Transferral, Safe from Afar, Intravenous Neural Cord, Eagerness, Mass evasion, High Evasion, Sparking Dart, Blessed Silver, Captured Velocity, Academic Fieldwork, Primordial Insights, Faith Leach, Plague Bringer, Virtuose Stance…).
    • Summoners need some love and they will have some.
    • Uniques can be altered.
    • Helmet and Boots can have 2 sockets at certain item levels.
    • The Block Efficiency cannot be rolled on shields after level 90.
    • Some skills (ex: Bleeding Edge, Winter’s Grasp, Bulwark of Dawn, Flight of Gaavanir…) deal much more damage than they should with some modifiers or don’t function the way they should.
    • Genesis unique item can malfunction and lead the game to freeze
    • Crash reports.
    This is a non-exhaustive list of critical issues that we’re currently working on for Patch 1.0.5.0 and Patch 1.0.6.0.
    We are aware of many other issues that need fixing and we’re also working on them. If any other critical issue is raised, we'll start working on it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

6. OP
    OP
    XanaTos

XanaTos Member

Some nerfs you know are coming, at least it's not hard to spec out. With abit of luck bleed edge will still be usable .

Hope they don't rush the patch to stuff up more of the game.

7. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Hopefully they don't completely nerf it to the ground with some stupid knee jerk reaction. Devs seems to have issues when things are OP they had to just nerf it into oblivion instead of a usable level.

8. OP
    OP
    XanaTos

XanaTos Member

Blizzard was always over the top when "fixing" stuff, then would take's 6months of patching to become usable again.

It's all about the min/max on gear while doing the highest levels. It's why people play these types of games.

Got a feeling they going to break alot more stuff in this next patch. No where near enough time to test stuff and make sure it's working.

9. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

If you guys need some higher DPS weapons, I have some stashed away that are not as good as what I have now, but still too good to just sell. around 800-900 dps when gemmed that I can give away. Basically I've been trying to upgrade 2h weapons to get another 1k weapon but so far couldn't get the right roll.

10. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Patch notes up. Patch on steam. Yup Bleeding edge nerfed to the ground lol.

https://wolcengame.com/forum/announcements/patch-notes/1050-patch-notes/

[​IMG]

• Character incorrect gold values and Primordial Affinity resulting from bug exploits have been restored to a normal value.
    • Fixed an exploit allowing players to stack temporary productivity bonuses.
    • It is now impossible to put a Unique item into the Transmutation Forge or Dark Market item upgrade projects. Unique items that have been transformed this way prior to the update have been reset. If you already had a pending project with a Unique item in it, you will receive a legendary item but it will be updated after you reconnect in the game.
    • Fixed issues happening when quickly switching from online to offline.
    • Fixed one issue causing unlocked cosmetics to reset. We found another one so a reset can unfortunately still happen, but it will be much less frequent. We’re working on a fix.
    • Removed the ability to unstack items from the trade window.
    • Fixed a bug leading the player to turn very slowly after leaving a secondary dungeon.
    • Fixed the Force Shield network synchronization and several related bugs.
    • Fixed an issue where explosive barrels appeared to pass through the Force Shield.
    • Fixed an issue with globes appearing to give too much Force Shield when picked up.
    • Fixed an issue with Primordial Essence network synchronization when using the Parallel Convergence skill from the Aspect of Infinity.
    • Fixed a bug preventing players from interacting with the personal stash directly after talking to a merchant.
    • Fixed an issue causing inconsistent display of Force Shield value in character sheet detail panel when equipping and unequipping items and gems.
    • Fixed an issue preventing the stack number of items placed in the trade window to display correctly.
    • Removed unused cosmetic slots displayed in several game resolutions.
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed several issues with matchmaking.
    • Fixed a bug leading to an infinite black screen when joining a game in Champion of Stormfall mode.
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed an issue preventing the "Vignetting" setting to be saved when exiting the game.
    • Fixed an issue preventing the "Gilded Extravagance" achievement to work.
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed an issue preventing players to access the monolith during act 3 quest "Fury's ascent".
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed an issue causing players to get stuck in a charging skill when deselecting modifiers while using the skill.
    • The Minor Critical Damage Modifiers for Spells have been reduced from 30% to 25%.
    • The Medium Critical Damage Modifiers for Spells have been reduced from 40% to 35%.
    • Juggernaut: fixed an issue causing players to get stunned by their own Juggernaut when using the "Simulacra" and the "Strike Rebound" modifiers.
    • Sovereign Shout: fixed an issue preventing players to apply Weakness stacks when using the "Dawnbreaker" modifier.
    • Winter's Grasp now doesn't gain Cooldown Reduction per level.
    • Bulwark of Dawn: "Sacred Grounds" now only tick 2 times per second instead of 3.
    • Flight of Gaavanir: Fixed an issue that causes the Critical Chance from Block Chance of "Standing Boulder" to be way higher than expected.
    • Bleeding Edge "Unstoppable Momentum": increased the damage reduction from -100 to -150.
    • Bleeding Edge "Unstoppable Momentum": fixed the damage gain per level from 1 to 0.
    • Bleeding Edge "Unstoppable Momentum": now also adds a 10 seconds cooldown to the skill.
    • Bleeding Edge "Despotic Perseverance": reduced the Damage Multiplier per Ailment Stack from 20% to 2%.
    • Bleeding Edge "Self-adjusting Principle": reduced the Projectile Speed Multiplier from 1.75 to 1.3.
    Summoning skills
    Damage curve for summons

• The damage of the summons are greatly increased in the first 15 levels (up to +100%).
    • Increased summons damage during the first 40 levels by around 20%.
    • Summons damage from level 40 to level 90 are also increased from + 20% to + 200%.
    Health curve for summons

• Increased the Health pool of the summons from level 1 to 55 (from +500% to 0%).
    • Reduced the Health pool of summons from level 55 to 90 (from 0% to -75%).
    Summons AI

• Summons should now move faster and stay ahead of their summoner when traveling.
    • Summons now engage targets from further.
    • Melee summons attack shape has been improved: they now hit a larger area.
    Skills

• Livor Mortis: the Immortal Maw’s base Health Multiplier is reduced by 30%.
    • Feeding Swarm: the base Health Multiplier for the summons has been increased by 50%.
    • Hunting Swarm: the base Health Multiplier for the summons has been increased by 100%.
    • Parasite: Increased base bonus damage to possessed monsters from 100% to 300%.
    • Parasite: Possessed monsters now have a bonus of 50% Attack and Cast Speed.
    • Parasite: Possessed monsters now have a bonus of 100% Movement Speed.
    • Parasite: "On Shoulders of Giants" modifier now increases the minion’s Health by 40% and the minion’s damage by 33%.
    • Fixed a bug where possessed monsters didn't have the base bonus applied by Parasite.
    [​IMG]
    • Arms Maester, Virtuose stance, and Probing weakness Stances now give -25% to All Resistance Score instead of 0%
    • The Critical Damage bonus has been reduced on many nodes: from 20% to 15%, from 14% to 10%, and from 10% to 5%.
    • Futile endeavor now increases block efficiency from 14% to 20%.
    • Merciless Lethality Critical Damage Modifier is reduced from 100% to 60%.
    • Fixed an issue causing the "Toxic Emanations" passive node to stop working after teleporting.
    • Fixed an issue with the "Faith Leech" passive node computation.
    • Fixed an issue causing the game to restore your Gate of Fates configuration after paying for a reset and quitting the game instantly.
    • Fixed an issue with the computation of the "Primordial Insights" passive node.
    • Fixed an issue with the computation of the "Academic Fieldwork" passive node.
    • Fixed an issue with the computation of the "Captured Velocity" passive node.
    • Fixed an issue with the computation of the "Eagerness" passive node.
    • Fixed bonus computation issue when using the "Virtuose Stance" passive node.
    • Fixed an issue preventing the "Slipping Shadow" passive node to work as intended.
    • Fixed damage computation bug when using the "Which Time Cannot Heal" passive node.
    • Fixed stat display issue when removing helmet if using the "Salvatory Anchor" passive node.
    [​IMG]
    • Noxious Swarmwings have been temporarily replaced by other creatures while we work on their hitbox issue.
    • Wealth Omens now give 1 stack of gold per hit instead of 3.
    • Pacified Brothers, Pacified Hierophants, Risen Brothers, Risen Hierophant are now correctly affected by the pull effects (such as Tracker's Reach)
    • Chapter III Boss: Reduced the range of the lightning ball by 20%.
    • Chapter III Boss: Reduced the range of Orbs by 15%.
    • Chapter III Boss: Increased the visibility of the visual effect warning about the activation of an orb.
    • Chapter I Boss: Leap speed has been reduced
    • Chapter I Boss: improved the Leap indicator, it is now more visible and more accurate.
    • Fixed an issue causing the Chapter III final boss to stay invulnerable and freeze when he should die.
    [​IMG]
    • Reduced the productivity multiplier from Expeditions levels by 50%.
    • It is now impossible to try to increase the quality of an item that quality is already maxed out.
    • Reduced Primordial Affinity prices for uber bosses projects at the Dark Market: from 10 000, 20 000, 30 000 to 2 000, 5 000, 10 000.
    • Fixed an issue causing loot level to be lower than expected during Expeditions.
    • Fixed a bug causing the productivity multiplier to be ignored when finishing an endgame expedition.
    • Fixed a bug preventing the productivity gain summary to refresh between endgame expeditions.
    • Removed the possibility to send stacks of items to endgame projects requiring items to complete.
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed an issue in the way the Genesis helmet skill casting effect was computed. Skills launched by this item cannot proc the effect themselves anymore.
    • Fixed specific tiers of helmet and boots that were able to have 2 sockets.
    • Fixed some low Tier of magic effects on armor being able to drop on chests at a higher level where they shouldn't.
    • Fixed a bug with Block Efficiency making it unable to roll on shields after the level 90
    • Tier 1 to 12 modifiers for accessories now have a Critical Damage value of [5-6] to [19-20] instead of [5-10] to 25-30]
    • Tier 1 to 12 modifiers for gems now have a Critical Damage value for Attacks and Spells of [9-9] to [20-20] instead of [14-14] to [25-25].
    • Tier 1 to 12 modifiers for gems now have a Global Critical Damage value of [4-4] to [15-15] instead of [9-9] to [20-20].
    [​IMG]
    • Fixed inventory equip weapon sound.
    • Fixed music stopping after certain cutscenes.
    • Fixed pacified human enemy voices.
    • Fixed Aurora Knight's sacred orb attack playing twice.
    • Fixed missing offering shrine interaction sound.
    • Fixed the Tormentor's big attack sound and his lost voice. He had a bad cold.
    • Fixed missing Yudai's convert corrupted Guardian energy beam and explosion sound.
    • Added a missing unlock dye sound.
    • Fixed an issue with Unique item drop sound sometimes not playing.
    • Improved Slayer's Flurry sound.
    • Improved skill learn sound.
    • Improved gameplay ingredient artillery explosion with debris detail.
    • Mixing improvements for item drops and level-ups.
    • Optimized positional sounds remaining active after having left a location.
    • Restored ambient sound to some areas where it failed to start.
    • Replaced Sinadrahel's voice.
    [​IMG]
    • Added Korean localization.
    • Updated English localization.
    • Updated German localization.
    • Updated Polish localization.
    • Updated Russian localization.
    • Updated Simplified Chinese localization.
    • Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
    • Updated French localization.
    • Updated Spanish localization.

11. OP
    OP
    XanaTos

XanaTos Member

10sec CD on Bleeding edge is just fucking ridiculous. That full build is now unusable and they stuffed the expeditions with now hardly any mobs in them.

Wish dev's would do testing on patches before they release them.

12. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh looks like they not only took designing tips from D3 but also their fixing method.

Ck21 likes this.
  13. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

Gotta say, for an ARPG, colour me impressed. I really enjoyed the campaign, and the general mechanics of the classes and levelling are fine. Graphics are wow, sound is good, music and voice acting good.

Has some typos interspersed throughout, and the odd bug or two occasionally. Nothing deal breaking or worthy of vitriole.

Needs a polish pass, but definitely a 99% there game.

I was happy with my purchase.

14. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

ROFL ninja nerf of Winter Grasps too.So much for 1 patch a week.

Hello everyone,

We're applying a small hotfix to resolve a few issues.

[​IMG]

• Bulwark of Dawn: "Sacred Grounds" now only tick 2 times per second instead of 3.
    • Winter's Grasp now doesn't gain Cooldown Reduction per level.

[​IMG]
    • The Korean font has been improved for better readability.
    Thank you for your support!

15. newtosystems

newtosystems Member

they named it a hotfix to get around the patch a week rule :lol:

16. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

The balancing on this game is looking like old school Jay Wilson nerf everything fun to the ground and don't listen to any player feedback at all.
    Hopefully it'll be sorted once this game goes on sale at 50% off.

17. Roger

Roger Member

Wait, they removed some of the mobs from the expeditions? I have only run a couple (like 4 or 5) and they were already pretty sparse, in the couple I ran, I had a couple of times where the path forked, and I happened to chose the wrong path and end up at the boss room, when I hadn't encountered enough mobs to spawn the boss, so I had to trek half way back across the level to try to find something to kill, so I could then go back across half the level to fight the boss.

The game has promise, but the devs seem to have no clue how to balance their game, its like they're looking at whatever is popular and dragging it back down as much as they can. And then nerf most of the crit nodes on the tree, while still leaving half the nodes broken.

18. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I felt that too. Mobs felt lesser than before.

In other news, got a couple more successes. This is highest dmg thus far.

upload_2020-2-28_23-27-22.png

19. mojododo

mojododo Member

What builds are people running? I was following a BE type build before 1.0.5.0 but not sure what to run with now.

20. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I'm still using the same BE build but without unstoppable momentum. Can't hit expeditions as high as before but can still do around 125ish fairly quickly.

Edit : Just tried 130 again after a few upgraded pieces and found it was fairly easy too. Main issues is still that the lightning mobs are still far too OP. Instead of nerfing skills those should be brought down.

Edit 2: tried new build and was able to clear 165 but got to the boss and it has tough, regen and material shield. Most of my damage is material so both of us basically are at a mexican stand off, as we both regen faster than we can kill each other lol.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020