Woll - Finally some decent non stick cookware

Discussion in 'Geek Food' started by death, Nov 9, 2011.

1. death

death Member

Hi

So I wanted some more cookware as my 2nd analon pan just shit it self and warped and lost its non stick properties.
    On top of that my 6 month old 10year guarranted non stick baccarat also warped and lost its non stick properties.

So I stumbled accross Woll cookware.

It states it can handle high heat and guarranted not to warp or lose non stick properties.

They are made in germany

I picked up a few pans (casserole, fry pan and crepe pan) and have been happy so far with the build quality.

With these you can only really tell after 6 months of use but so far so good.

I bought them from HERE

Free shipping and based in WA

It takes about 4-5 business days to arrive in melb.

2. --B--

--B-- Member

interesting

im always on the look out for the best pans

my current Circulon has been brilliant and no need top replace yet but ill keep this in mind when im ready to upgrade

anyone else tried these?

3. KANNIS

KANNIS Member

We have all the circulons aswell, they are amazing....:thumbup:

4. broccoli

broccoli Member

Can you buy them in shops?

5. Amfibius

Amfibius Member

How does it compare to Swiss Diamond? My Swiss Diamond pan is now 3 years old and definitely less non-stick now than when I first bought it (despite its claims). But at least it still has non-stick properties! But yeah, report back in 6 months and let us know :)

6. dreamaxx

dreamaxx (Banned or Deleted)

Interesting, I'm in the market for some more non-stick cookware.... Especially a pancake pan.

7. OP
    OP
    death

death Member

yes you can get them in the shops it was in the OP the first link. Just click on your state.

Compared to swiss diamond I have read a few forum posts that suggest the german made ones are better than swiss diamond.
    Most manufactures do claim amazing things though as you know.

Clip of manufacturing of woll

Im told they can handle high heat which is why I bought them. I have an old scanpan (few years old) and its already losing stick. It wasnt used that often.

Only time can tell for sure but these are similiar in price to swiss diamond so there is not much risk IMO.

Regarding the pancakes yes there is a crepe pan designed for pancakes I have one and have used it a few times already.

My cooktop is not perfectly level but I find there are no heat spots when I cooked some crepes and pancakes which is a good sign.

8. broccoli

broccoli Member

Oh, sorry, I'd only clicked on the second link. They look nice and solid. Are they very heavy? I've been wanting to get a crepe pan so I'll check these out.

9. OP
    OP
    death

death Member

they are heavy but not too heavy just solid enough easy enough to lift and slide out the crepes or pancakes