World of Tanks (F2P)

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by DarknRahl, Aug 10, 2010.

1. SLIMaxPower

SLIMaxPower Member

I am about to start playing again after a 3 year hiatus. Does anyone remember selling me an account...its been hijacked. :(

2. GDavid

GDavid Member

That's shit SLI' was there a phone tied to the account or have you contacted customer service?

3. SLIMaxPower

SLIMaxPower Member

Putana...aka bennoz

4. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

Also havent played in a very long time.

5. 2_stroke

2_stroke Member

New update kills cammo on my scouts, I’m not happy as bushing is kinda no longer useful, aka light pullback shoot. So you find yourself needing a good team which we all know is bs. My wtr on avg went from 9k to 6.5k. I have gone back to six’s till shit gets settled and using meds only and my t78. My amx 57 t7 is still great as pure active but cammo is lost my favourite t8 bc borq perm just sucks, the cammo made it a great tank as you needed the spotting plus damage. Now it gets lit by everything and the vstab gun laying and vents just make it as usable as a mod 1.

6. mtma

mtma Member

Is there actually a change? I was trying this out last night with my Ru 251 and E-50 and it seems to be fine. Not that I played lights often ever since they nerfed and power crept the Ru into oblivion.

Additionally the pullback still seems to work fine for the bloody FV 4005's.

Want to try the new module updates but the credits now takes forever to come in as a free player.

7. DangerMaus

DangerMaus Member

The only change I know of is the ability to min/max more. So an enemy scout could have higher view range allowing them to spot targets at a longer distance than they could previously. The broken bushes on a lot of maps don't help.

this might explain some of it,

Commander's Vision system gives -15% to enemy bush camo bonus.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  8. 2_stroke

2_stroke Member

Getting use to it they must of changed something cause cammo seems fine now, just 3rd marked my 12t. I love exploiting broken bushes when noobs use them lmfao.

9. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

Checking to see if anyone still plays. If so, what's the dynamic now?

10. Caffeine

Caffeine Member

I haven't played for over a year, got fed up with the ridiculous new tanks they were introducing.

Still watch Jingles youtube videos of it though :)

11. DivHunter

DivHunter Member

lol tanks

I still get the notifications for tanks and ships with their events and what not and for the smallest fraction of a second I get that oooh free tanks feeling. Then I remember actually playing the game and I chuckle to myself and move on with my day.