WOW World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by NSanity, Aug 7, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

3/7hc.

Sportball ruined what would have been 5/7hc (3 healers decided not to show).

https://onineko.org/

We've done a few +7 Mythics. Really need to stop getting hard over people in guild having a +2 Maw stone on fucking tuesday tho. But the idea of doing a +7 DHT over a +2 Maw is... well... no.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. AERO

AERO Member

ph i havnt even this xpack as of yet, my highest is 102 so far. dont get heaps of time to play, and im still trying to get a ocuple of toons to 100. dont mind a fair bit of the legion content so far :)

3. jowjeh

jowjeh Member

Nice man. I healed a 9 DHT 2 nights ago. Was messed up man. My weekly chest gave me VOTW 7, so that's gonna be fun -_-. Second boss is the hardest thing to bloody heal!
    Healing is so hard, but I have to say I am loving the challenges they have put us up against this expac. So far I'm absolutely loving it. I disliked everything after WOTLK but I'm loving this even more than that almost!

4. japes

japes Member

Can just constantly face the eyes and make sure you use a shitty instant whenever the boss tethers you so you don't lock out something critical to effectively keeping the group up. :thumbup:

5. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

A leggy dropped for one of our friends in Mythic +1. We were just about done with Odyn's mechanic after dozens of wipes, and then BOOM. Leggy :thumbup:

Healing is bloody frustrating in this XPAC. I refuse to PUG anymore.

6. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

14 days played across 3x 110's (all revered or better with Surumar, all 850+, 800 World Quests done, god knows how many emissary, god knows how many heroics, mythics, m+s) - No legendary.

Fuck this game.

Competing with others in the raid with legendaries - trading pulls with them for top spot. Just give me my fucking legendary so i can shit on them from the height they deserve already.

7. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

Yet not all legendaries are big dps increases and mostly just small stat increase....

8. japes

japes Member

I got the neck from the first M+ cache, finally. Perfect stats for Holy but not amazing, though few of the healer legendaries are.

Was spamming out Nelth's 2-5+ carries trying to get an 860+ spiked tongue for a guild hunter, must have done twenty runs that night. About half way through I got the ring, another bad drop but it'll work for M+ at least with Chastise.

Decide its probably okay if I swap to Shadow to try and get a higher chance at this trinket - two runs later I get the Shadow helmet (again, not a great legendary other than stats). I don't play Shadow other than WQ's.

.. and that's how I got 3 I don't really want.

9. Ap0c

Ap0c Member

Sitting at 1/7Mythic

I am HATING being a warrior this expansion (first time i've ever said that) I was enjoying playing prot but now that Ignore Pain has been nerfed out the ass it is now just as shit as Fury / Arms. I swear Blizz just roll a dice sometimes to randomly determine how much they nerf a class :thumbdn:

10. r8response

r8response Member

Ignore Pain was bullshit and needed to be toned back.

11. iinsom

iinsom Member

Very much this.

Was stupid strong, needed to be looked at, and now its in a reasonable spot.

12. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

this.

They basically fixed it the right way, second time. The first time they severely nerfed rage income, but left IP alone - every warrior told them they were stupid.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  13. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

I still don't get why they don't separate PVP & PVE version of the same skills. It would be the logical way to go since you're spending so much time trying to find balance.

14. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

they do? :confused:

15. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Are you referring to PVP talents?

16. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

nah, there is a bunch of stuff that is "different" because pvp.

Sure it could be expanded more - but If anything - in legion people want the pvp talents in pve...

17. japes

japes Member

Guardian Spirit for example lasts 3 seconds (?) in PVP and 10 seconds in PVE. Learnt that the hard way.

18. jowjeh

jowjeh Member

Our guild hit 5/7 heroic this week! We spent an entire night wiping on cenarius last night. Seems we were a bit low on dps only got him to 9% our best attempt.

What a crazy fight. Gotta get him down this Monday.

19. Roger

Roger Member

Been playing pretty casually since Legion came out (last played in the first month or two of WOD)

Been really enjoying it, the order hall seems alot less overwhelming than the garrison did and levelling the artifact is pretty cool with constant (if slow) progression. Got the legendary boots for my hunter called Qa'pla, Eredun War Order which make Dire beast reduce the cooldown of Kill command by 3 seconds, makes a pretty big difference.

Never really got into Wow raiding beyond LFR though.

20. jowjeh

jowjeh Member

That's where the real fun is at my friend. LFR is atrocious. Progressing as a team in a guild is so exciting. Our guild is fresh, so really happy with the progress so far.