1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by NSanity, Aug 7, 2015.

1. r8response

r8response Member

Those comments trigger people in this thread, best be careful.

2. AERO

AERO Member

much muchness, did love my vanilla guild going through molten core, bwl, all vanilla content was great, lfr is still fun

3. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

Same boat.

Its an endurance fight. And the second we stop seeing healers get raped by Bramble-derp - we'll kill it.

high five.

4. japes

japes Member

Do they know what a dispel is?

5. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

I'm pretty sure they haven't worked out that they are actually rooted and getting fucked hard by it...

Code:
    [12:35 PM] ctwin: there is nothing complicated about brambles at all
    [12:35 PM] ctwin: 1. Brambles targets someone - you don't know who beyond the initial cast
    [12:35 PM] ctwin: 2. Brambles follows that target for like 10 seconds, then switches to another
    [12:36 PM] ctwin: 3. Brambles leaves shit on the ground. IF YOU DON'T MOVE OUT OF THIS SHIT IT WILL TURN INTO BRAMBLEDERP, ROOT YOU AND THEN YOU WILL DIE
    [12:37 PM] ctwin: point 3 goes for the person that Brambles is chasing - BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR THE PEOPLE THE BRAMBLES PASSES THROUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE BUSY TUNNELING YOUR FUCKING ACTION BARS
    [12:37 PM] ctwin: bramble-derp solved
    [12:37 PM] ctwin: wake me in 30 wipes

6. Cadbury

Cadbury Member

Hasnt been my experience so far. Lots of wipes. Perhaps ive had bad luck with groups.

7. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

When someone that doesn't deserve it gets 2 legendary within 30 hours, blizzard really screws people that put in the effort as always.

8. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

I mean... I was kinda ranting about that half a page back.

9. jowjeh

jowjeh Member

We worked out where we want wrong, we'll have it done this monday for sure. Phase 2 we kept getting rekt, tanks weren't swapping and the red shit was everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

10. Roger

Roger Member

I just never got into it back in the day due to time commitment requirements, I play when I am able to and can never really commit to specific times.

I just play for achievements, collecting stuff, running old raids (for mounts), playing the occasional dungeon, PvP when there is a quest (like the weekly from last week)

LFR is just to see what the fights look like and laugh at the whining ragefest babies trying to wave around their e-peens.

11. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Gotta get back to gearing tonight. Should be fun doing some dungeons with a mate! :)

12. japes

japes Member

Why can't you do that in Normal through the Group Finder? There's no time constraints or anything. Join a group when you've got some time free, quit if you need to go.

Or do you hate even the dregs of what little community aspect is left in this game?

13. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Bloody typical that they have a bug that fucks shit up ;(

Got the unclickable Scepter bug on my lock, and can't get back there to do the damn quest!

14. r8response

r8response Member

I'm sorry, what makes you more worthy than anyone else?

15. Ck21

Ck21 Member

just unlocked the havoc demon hunter hidden appearance: guise of the deathwalker.

Caught flightpath upto ironhorn enclave, ride upto top peak, jump and glide into surmar to the big bat elite called downfall, killed him 1st go, and looted the hidden appearance.

im artifact level 7, but apparently you just need lvl5 to loot it without having Candrael's charm.

Click to view full size!

16. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

I thought we already established that he was salty because someone got a leggy without deserving it. :rolleyes: Now another person has two! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  17. r8response

r8response Member

I haven't got one yet... I clearly deserve one right?

18. MOIRAE

MOIRAE Member

Scrub casual in my guild dings 110. First and only character, brand spanker levelled to 100 with char boost.

Opens up world quests.

Goes and does emissary quests and get cache.

Opens said cache.

Hello legendary.

QQ in guild was off the hook...

But every time I open a chest I'm closer to getting one right?

Right?

19. Ck21

Ck21 Member

I swear everybody has hidden loot/lucky for pve content, exactly like the rating MMR for arenas, except the older your account, the lower it gets and the more RNG laughs in your face.

I reckon it even applies to your dps as well, newbies get artificially boosted dps just to make them feel good and stick around and keep them spending $$ before they realise how much money they have spent and leave.

would go along way to explaining why its always the newbie players that always have the best luck, while the veterans wait and whinge nothing ever drops for them.... :(

20. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

4th 110 this weekend (Whee Fire Mage). I'm legitimately scared to play the two toons i don't want legendaries on (Enhance/Havoc).

Not sure if the rng protection is accountwide or just character wide.