1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by NSanity, Aug 7, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

Explicitly missing from that list is stuff like;

General World mob/rare engagement
    Gathering Professions (herb, mining, skinning)

I missed PvP boxes. I've also heard Treasure chests mentioned - but haven't heard anyone actually receiving one from one.

According to Exorsus on their World First interview w/ Bay. They had 4 legendaries on raid members the week before mythic raids. Due to Mythic+ Spam (apart from 5x Splits - approx 1 hour each - 16 hours a day, for 7 days of +3'ing everyone in trades keys - then getting a +10 done for the class hall cache), everyone had 1 and a lot had 2 the following week for Mythic Progress.

The whole situation is bullshit anyway.

I'm legitimately afraid to do content on my other characters as a result at this point. Im not the only person in our raid without one - but its starting to get kind of ridiculous (and i have the most /played in the guild - by about 3 days, roughly 18 days) - with quite a few of them with 2. I don't care that that I wasn't first - I just think the system is utterly bullshit with a *significant* amount of player power locked behind an item that you might not get - regardless of effort applied.

Then again *another* topic is the fact that there is a few specs out there that their BIS item is a titanforged world drop. And given the way Titanforging works - its completely and utterly possible that;

Your BiS BoE World Drop might not be BiS next tier (which is fair). But that it might be beaten out by the same BoE World Drop - just with the new Titanforge on it.

Almost equally as annoying - BiS trinkets for a lot of classes are going to be titanforge/increased m+ caps on Dungeon Trinkets. Its possible for some classes that the majority of their gear will be sourced from the same set of launch dungeons - just with new m+ capping/titanforging - the whole expansion.

I hope we see at least another 50% in new/more dungeons to compensate.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Well new MMOG came out, our F&F guild terminated subs and are moving on. Mythic+ didn't hold our interest anyway and most of the group is tired of world quests. :tongue:

3. sammy_b0i

sammy_b0i Laugh it up, fuzzball!

What are you moving on to?

4. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Chinese MMO Revelations online English closed beta launches today/tomorrow. It'll probably hold our interest for a while till the next shiny thing comes along. About $20 gets you in.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  5. sammy_b0i

Bah, Chinese grindfest. What ever happened to black desert? Never hear about it any more.

6. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Ironic. World of World Quest, Mythic+/Raids for legendaries and rep gated content is also grind.

BDO went to shit too. :lol:

7. iinsom

iinsom Member

Better then world of garrisonfarmvillecraft

8. sammy_b0i

I played for the first time last weekend (not the one that just went by) since BC. Never hit level cap back then, but grinded for months casually... I was able to achieve more in a weekend than I did in three months back then.

It's so insanely easy-mode. It's almost laughable. Almost dinged L50 on a fire mage, and it's pretty fun. Log in for an hour, do a quest or two, get half a level done, jump on dungeon finder, get some lewt, rinse and repeat. I've not once used a mana potion or food/drink in almost fifty levels. Just do basic quests and reap the rewards :p

I reckon there'll be a lot of filler time for me getting to play with death knights, pandas, worgens, dranei, just being able to hit sixty in a couple of days of casual play will be awesome. Never properly played a rogue, priest, pally, shaman, druid, etc...

9. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

+500 :thumbup:

The game is healthier than its ever been. Legendary and Titanforging/Loot tables aside - its definitely one of those things that the more they get right, the more frustrating the little things they got wrong is.

10. AERO

AERO Member

funny, finally onto the last zone for quests and it seems as fast as i can do quests i seem to get more (havnt even touched on world quests yet) stormheim i hate the most.

quest log is full, and i am still to have gotten any decent gear as of yet (only sitting on 800) which is annoying.

11. AERO

AERO Member

edit, just unlocked world quests, dam their is a lot to still do, still only 1/4 way into sauramar, dont know where im going to fit the time lol

12. Submariner

Submariner Member

The mod below gives you a written list of World Quests and filters it for you. Bit easier to find what you want:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/world-quests-list

13. soulblade64

soulblade64 Member

Finally had my first leg drop on my fury warrior, Kazzalax

Got it from an emissary cache I figured I'd do before my boys woke up :p

14. iinsom

iinsom Member

Much to my guilds disgust, i got my 3rd leg last night.

Albeit, its the 30% more physical dmg above 90% belt. Which is terribad.

Im thinking of changing loot spec to tank and trying to get stuff for that.

15. Submariner

Submariner Member

So how many people did the World Quest: Hand in 40 Starlight Roses for 3 Blood of Sargeras? Blizzard wondering why no one does that quest :lol:

16. AERO

AERO Member

yea seen that, think ive done about 20 or so world quests maybe more. cant find anymore suramar quests, yet in the achieve ive only done 2 of the 10 quest lines in the zone. is it cause of the quest that requires me to be honored?

did my first 4 or so heroics, i know im crap but i liked that people didnt bitch and were there to do their part. some were quiet nice to deal with. makes the noobs in normal runs look crap.

think i ended up at 817gs. really need to get my trinkets to drop as the 799 and 789 ones arent cutting it. might look atleast getting the dark moon card one

17. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

hahaha, got sephuz...

fuck this game

18. pvtgonzo

pvtgonzo Member

World quests seem to occasionally have trinkets, or assault on violet hold seems to have a few.

19. OP
    OP
    NSanity

NSanity Member

nevermind... Suddenly Shard of the Exodar.

[​IMG]

maybe Its because I actually tried to use Sephuz..

20. stav's

stav's Member

Does anyone here main a monk? I raided as a mistweaver through WOD and from all the videos I have seen it looks like they completed gutted the spec and playstyle?

I have been getting more interested in picking up legion lately, but I'm not sure if monks will have the same feel.