F2P World of Warships

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by SCorpion2, Jul 3, 2015.

1. |BeFoRe|

|BeFoRe| Member

Finally having some decent luck with this Atlanta. 1st 5 game were meh nothing to call home about, finally had a more decent match that i was impressed with.

[​IMG]

Wish She had slightly better view/gun range, and the armour that wasn't literally non-existent. :Pirate:

2. XxNOUGHTxX

XxNOUGHTxX Member

You can get better gun range with the level four perk which gives guns with a calibre up to 155mm,a 20 percent increase in range :thumbup:. Catch people out all the time ,thinking that they are out of range and then whammo :D.

3. Coopz

Coopz Member

One saving grace of the Phoenix IV is its speed, managed to outrun multiple salvos of torpedos launched from planes. Hated this ship with a passion when I first bought it, had a sub 20% win rate with it, don't mind it now, play it more than the Omaha. Scored 6 kills earlier with it.
    [​IMG]

4. |BeFoRe|

|BeFoRe| Member

Well darn. :shock:

Pulled the trigger and re-assigned captain points, :tongue: The Captain i was using in the Atlanta was an old 1 that i had trained/leveld up while trying the US CV line. :lol: Still had CV specific captain skills assigned which explains alot :tongue:

*Edit*

Darn the Cleveland is still stupidly OP :tongue: Suprised they didn't nerf it a little after CBT, 1st game after researching it this morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  5. XxNOUGHTxX

XxNOUGHTxX Member

They need to do something about CV's parking fighter planes over destroyers to keep them spotted. DD AA isn't good enough to kill them and smokescreen has been nerfed since the closed beta, so it isn't really that effective anymore. Trying to rely on your teams CV to deal with them, well you've got no hope unless the CV player knows what they are doing, which at the moment most of them don't have a clue. Twice yesterday I asked CV players for help, they are too busy herpa derping to see that DD's are your teams quick cap vessels in Domination.

Rant over

6. FFC

FFC Member

Minekaze is my favourite ship. 3x banks of torps, quick reload and 10k range.

The higher tier ships are painful...such a ridiculous reload on them.

7. r8response

r8response Member

The game after my daily bonus :tired:

[​IMG]

8. Commie_Mike

Commie_Mike Member

the minekaze is OP as fuck, can't wait till they nurf it. I had one sitting in smoke, stationary, firing cannons at me one game, did not spot it till it was ~ 1 km away...

9. r8response

r8response Member

This thing just prints money/xp

3x Devastating Strikes, Confederate, High Caliber and First Blood.

[​IMG]

10. GDavid

GDavid Member

Nice job r8response, most awesome.

Fixed for ya Beardy ya whinger... :lol:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  11. Coopz

Coopz Member

Devastating strikes are pissing me off. 50 shells into a BB and it does minimal damage, he turns around and fires 1 salvo into my 95% health Omaha, devastating strike, I blow up:( Happened 3 games ina row with salvos and torpedos.. no fun:(

12. XxNOUGHTxX

XxNOUGHTxX Member

Are you firing HE at the BB? Set a nice fire then sit back and toast some marshmallows:thumbup:.Whatever you do, don't give him a flat side to shoot at,as you have no armour.

On another note,can't wait for the German line to be available :D, c'mon patch!

13. Commie_Mike

Commie_Mike Member

the tirpitz will be out soon as a premium. one of my tank clanmates is a supertester for tugboats and says the tirpitz is very nice to play.

14. r8response

r8response Member

It's funny watching videos of people playing the Tirpitz up against destroyers etc. They fly past for a torpedo broadside, not expecting torpedoes to be fired back :lol:

15. B.D.R

B.D.R Member

Any one else getting really low numbered games:confused:

Struggling to get the mojo to even load it up now, between small teams and the amount of lag\booting :upset:

XxNOUGHTxX, best way to beat that is keep an eye on where the planes are and go the other way;) , or run back next to a CA\BB:leet:

16. GDavid

GDavid Member

Omaha has a soft spot from the front, it is possible and a reasonably frequent occurance from all acounts. Sadly the aircraft no longer extends the MB range either. Still need about 1-200K exp to skill up to the L4 +20% range perk.... (That 74K skill tick is PITA)

17. Vladdo

Vladdo Member

I pity anyone who gets stuck on my team..

I haven't won a game in a week so I don't care anymore.. I rush into battle, spam heaps of torps and then get shot to pieces..

I often TK too.. lol..

18. GDavid

GDavid Member

A week or so back:

[​IMG]

Last night before going to bed:

[​IMG]

1st outing in Kuma, 3 DDs on the bottom and a very sore Aoba because I had a team LOL:

[​IMG]

19. FFC

FFC Member

I played a game yesterday, someone's ship icon and name were all in pink?

Those 3x bonuses were awesome too, got so many extra XP.

Had a really good 8K round where I also raked in 250k of silver.

20. XxNOUGHTxX

XxNOUGHTxX Member

Yeh the pink means they are a team killer.