F2P World of Warships

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by SCorpion2, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Kurosaki

Kurosaki Member

been playing with nothing but the Nagato for ranked, absolute beast for ranked. by far the best tech tree ship for ranked I reckon.

2. Coopz

Coopz Member

Had a few games yesterday and today (first go in 6 months).
    Only saw 1 CV in 10 games (yay), accidentally torpedoed a friendly BB with my DD, he just wandered over during g a fight, warned him about the stray torp but he took no action and just sailed onto it, caused flooding and 30 secs later the moron sank, I'm now pink lol.
    Didn't realise the captain points he been reset. Wondered why I was getting no warning about in incoming torps or shells.

3. GDavid

GDavid Member

So much true. :thumbup:

4. B.D.R

B.D.R Member

So what's the new patch like lads?

Downloaded it but ran off and playing Chivalry now:lol:

5. spectre257

spectre257 Member

Bisko carries again after much of the team on one flank evaporated we barely won on points (we almost ran out of ships) :wired:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  6. GDavid

GDavid Member

Have to agree the Bismark is one evil ship. :thumbup:

Just couldn't make it work and decided to not free XP any modules, then one game under 0.6.2 think i got it (stock ship post hydro nerf?), last pics were in 063 with B hull:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With B hull in 0.6.3 meta of the camplord, tbh, playing the GNEISENAU with a 10 point Captain in training now for the lols and freexp camo paint and flags whilst thinking about a Missouri or posssibly a Musashi given the Ark Beta, Texas and Arizona. (Got Arizona, Scharnhorst, Warspite, Emden, Anshan, Marblehead and Atago in the giftbox lottery at Christmas LEL)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. B.D.R

B.D.R Member

Alright might have to fire up the game and take out the mighty Biz for the lolz:leet:

8. nin82

nin82 Member

Hasn't really affected my playstyle between 0.6.2 and 0.6.3, might be an issue if you liked to use stealth firing though.

Not sure if I'm ready for this next ranked season TBC for May, haven't got many signal flags left after last season. Made it to the highest star at rank 4, then a string of losses brought me back to the lowest rank 5 :Paranoid:

9. GDavid

GDavid Member

063 :thumbdn:
    Gearing, Fletcher, Sims... Forget you have guns, you are now torpedo boats without any buffs. Funny how your peashooters bloom to full range for the entire 20 seconds...
    Blyska...
    Moskva, Schors (Chappy and Dear Dimitri no longer in port) Atago, no more distance sniping to annoy and confuse the enemy.

2 stars from rank 1, so rank 2 for the second time in a row with more battles played and a higher winrate....

10. mtma

mtma Member

063 isn't feeling too bad for me, I did mess around with the Akizuki but ended up with a midrange spam build as most effective 10 ish km is just too close early game but 11 plus seems to be in the zone of being focused but not actually hit too often and still being able to do something with the early game.

Also running TAS on my Kagero for giggles. Challenging to use but hugely effective when the approach is planned right. Have so far managed to suppress and make kills on a quite a number of DD's and brits trying to go about their smoke hiding and island corner tactics.

11. B.D.R

B.D.R Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-------BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now you now how us Jap DD drivers felt with the torp nerfs:leet:

Only played a couple of games since this new patch......I like it:D

I like my BBs and as much as people are crying over "O MER GERD NIJA BB BUFF" , my arse, it makes you play better ya hiding CA wankers, no more looking at distance and HE spaming, now you have to learn to play, or die:p

Will be putting some more time into the game in the nest few days, keep an eye for a Kraut BB chasing cruisers:leet:

12. GDavid

GDavid Member

IKR??? :tired:
    [​IMG]

Yuggy.... :(

13. B.D.R

B.D.R Member

:lol:

You got the Shima yet:confused:

The Japs are a shell of their former selves:upset: , but with the new gun things, they might be better again, might have to take it out for a stroll and see how it goes:leet:

14. spectre257

spectre257 Member

Played a few games in the Blyski since the nerf haven't found an issue you just can't be as aggressive or complacent.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  15. GDavid

GDavid Member

Re downloaded client...

Nah, never bothered because of all the DD nerfs but 064 with the gun traverse buff and the buffs to the torpedo detection ranges I might finish grinding out the Yuggy.
    I am enjoying the Benson again atm and have had some of my best ever battles in it in 063. Going to tread water for a few days until the French settles a little...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  16. Kurosaki

Kurosaki Member

French CA... never been a better time to roll out those low tier BBs. Citadel for dayz......

17. GDavid

GDavid Member

Might buy that tier 3 German for the Asian server account. But then again, it is so frustrating playing there...
    LoL, got 30 days premium for Asia clusters @ -20% so been working up the tiers and about got a 50K free xp SC...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  18. EvilGenius

EvilGenius Member

I've been doing surprisingly well in the french CA's over the last week or so. Dunno if it's just playing in lower tiers or whether this kind of squishy CA gameplay somehow agrees with me :Paranoid:

Had my best ever game in an any ship in an Emerald the other night too.

19. GDavid

GDavid Member

Prolly a bit of columb A and a bit of column B Evil' :thumbup:

I've notice quite an improvement in the Emerald players of late though and the French can be quite hard to nail at times too, not that I play either line though... :lol:

20. WJR

WJR (Banned or Deleted)

Wooo 50k free XP from a supercontainer...no more painful Gneisenau grind for me...straight to Bismarck! :leet: