Would it be worth it...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Consoles' started by pcgamer01, Jun 23, 2016.

1. pcgamer01

pcgamer01 Member

Too one day buy the nintendo consoles and play through all the zelda games (and other top grade exclusives)

or are they just not good enough ?

I think ive skipped nintendos 3 latest consoles..

(i have the handhelds tho)

2. melatonin

melatonin Member

Not sure if this in the rules but the wii emulator is really good. Prob worth buying imo

3. OP
    OP
    pcgamer01

pcgamer01 Member

buying ? like on a android device ?

4. melatonin

melatonin Member

I guess I wasn't clear, worth buying the consoles, however if you are cheap try dolphin emulator :) not sure what you mean by an android device..

5. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Zelda Ocarina of Time (n64) is my #1 game of all time, but thats because I played it in like 1998 or so.. at the time nothing compared, but compare to modern games its not as epic (apart from obvious graphics being horrible). You can get emulators for PC to play that & majoras mask pretty drama free.

It appears to be 1000000% worth buying a Wii-U second hand ~ $200 to play the new zelda which in just a cpl weeks is 4th highest game of all time on gamerankings. I will be doing so.

The problem with nintendo consoles is only a couple good games, so I wouldnt pay $$ for a switch for Zelda.

6. Fitzi

Fitzi Member

Ive been thinking about buying a switch just for the new Zelda too, but as mentioned above I'm not sure that there would be too many other games I would play or would be released that I would like...plus I really have no time for gaming with a long work commute and a little one...

Maybe ill take your advice and check out ebay for a second hand wii u...or just do the whole emulation thing since I just built a new pc and I haven't been into console gaming for a very long time...but these new Zelda youtube videos and twitch streams just look so damn awesome! :wired:

7. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

itl be years until an emulator plays breath of the wild in 60fps and no issues..

my mate lending me his wii u till im done, then I can sell it and take a cut, lucky me :D

8. Fitzi

Fitzi Member

What I was referring to was the older consoles and if playing through some of my old favourites would satisfy my itch...but it seems not since ive been looking at when my bonus comes in and if I will have any spare cash to "waste" then :lol:

9. partybear

partybear Member

The wii u emulator can run the new zelda pretty well, it is already not very buggy.

10. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

Just get a 2nd hand wii u (or new premium one) before they become really hard to find

can buy oot and mm from the virtual console shop, and even older ones too afaik