1. Win some Team Group goodies in OCAU's latest contest!
    Dismiss Notice

WoW General Discussion Thread 7 - Waiting for Deathwing (4.0.1 out!)

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by Kaji, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabretooth

sabretooth Overdue for a new title

And you've done H LK with no buff?

2. r8response

r8response Member

You will constantly be out DPS'd by AoE classes. So i'd just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Conversely, spec to prot and instance tank your way to 80

3. Ozmund

Ozmund Member

hahaha, I'm not even sure what sort of gear I should be looking for to heal tbh, plus being hacked I have no gold, so I have to borrow like 1k off one friend for dualspec winz

4. Copie

Copie Member

LMAO, good to hear someone who has never done those fights before try to talk it down. Ive spoken to and watch a few vid's of H LK, its ok, nothing too fancy though, they reckon Yogg 0 pre nerf was harder.

C'thun wasn't ever nerfed, it was fixed, but never nerfed.

Noone ever killed him or ever got close before he was fixed.

5. Submariner

Submariner Member

You could try Ret tanking. Been a while since I did it, but all I did to Outland was Ret tank.

6. IKT

IKT Member

Sure but m'uru wasn't anything special either, it was just decently overtuned.

7. SilverSilence

SilverSilence Member

Have i started playing at a bad time? Never really had a chance to get into this before now and just picked up the battle chest from EB for 37$, currently a lvl 9 paladin dwarf, have been playing with a friend who invited me so triple XP, i see a lot of people saying it's nerfed and that cataclysm won't be good ect. Any truth to this?

I've been enjoying it so far :thumbup:

8. skootyloops

skootyloops Member

We're at the end of an expansion, so a lot of players will be feeling burned out and stuff. Come next expansion a lot of players (most likely including myself) will return :).

Enjoy leveling a paladin, that was my first main and I had heaps of fun with him!

9. Ozmund

Ozmund Member

I got everything back, sifting through heaps of mail over heaps of toons took ages, and i'm still not done.

My goal is to get as much gold as possible before cata, but with only 6/12 icc, I cant get into gdkps really easily. I was levelling a pally while i waited for the restore so i might just keep doing that and get inscription up. I dont know.

Any suggestions would be lovely.

10. RoSWeLL

RoSWeLL Member

Anyone on Caelestrasz?

Just transferred my Alt DK (alliance) there to raid at night, looking for raiding guild that raids from 9pm onwards during weeknights? pref not Mon / Thur

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  11. SID135

SID135 Member

Welp, I'm going it. After loosing my old account (in 2007, I gave up after that) I'm starting again.

No expacs yet but I'm going to roll on Dreadmaul. Anything I should know before I start? Any classes to avoid?

12. Ozmund

Ozmund Member

Internode wow tunnel

Anyone using the internode tunnel on OS X? I've had a quick look but I can't be fucked sifting through hundreds of pages to try and find a solution and thought someone here may know.

13. h0uSe

h0uSe Member

Is it worth getting back into WoW now? Haven't played since BC - (about 18 months), or wait for cataclysm?

14. IKT

IKT Member

Wait till they give a release date for cata, then spend a week getting to 80 and wait till it comes out.

15. IKT

IKT Member

Little bit sad that this thread is dead but the whirlpool thread has like 10 pages added per day.

16. SID135

SID135 Member

I've just started leveling a shammy on Dath'Remar and I'm having a blast again. I quit after I started BC (like, a week after it came out and I shelled out for the collectors edition) because I was bored with the areas. So far though, its better then I remember. They have polished a lot of things up and the classes feel more even then they did before.

If you've got the time, then get a trial again going. That way you've got no money down, and if you like it you can upgrade.

17. sabretooth

sabretooth Overdue for a new title

Finally - we did it:

[​IMG]

That's the 25 man mount - I'm still ages away from the 10 man mount, though.

18. smack01

smack01 Member

Welcome back.

I just came back recently from an extended break and am finding it great fun.

Just finished leveling my Pally. 80 levels in 5 days 7 hours game time. Locks are good fun aswell.

I am currently on Dreadmaul. Look me up if you need a hand or someone to talk to. Defunkt (80 Lock) and Bubblerun (80 Pally).

Also, if interested. PM me your email and ill send you a scroll of resurrection :)

What is this Internode Tunnel on OSX you speak of? Iam on Internode and running OSX.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  19. Shawry

Shawry Member

Congrats Sabretooth, by far the coolest flying mount in game!
    I'm slowly getting a tad sick of people having a subtle whinge during raid times, mainly when we dont have the 'normal' group because of people unavailable.
    It's hard to maintain a calm persona instead of flat out abusing people, but in the long run that doesn't help anyone :rolleyes:

20. OP
    OP
    Kaji

Kaji Member

"WHERE SHOULD I QUEST la"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.