1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One, Xbox One S Discussion

Discussion in 'Microsoft Consoles' started by Arch-Angel, Nov 17, 2011.

1. AthlonMan

AthlonMan (Banned or Deleted)

Finally.

Beast works for Sony. Took your damn time admitting it. :lol:

2. AERO

AERO Member

that ksi looks like a complete wanker, no idea how people find what he was saying to be funny. borat. now he is funny.

3. Sledge

Sledge Member

I have NO words to describe how much of a DH this guy is...

4. solid_snake

solid_snake Member

KSI's videos used to be entertaining a long long time ago when he used to discuss FIFA instead of trying to hump his couch.

Anyway back on topic, absolutely loving the Xbox One :thumbup:

5. The Beast

The Beast Member

6. trop

trop Member

Beast isn't so bad, u just learn to ignore 95% of the crap he posts.

7. Zerstorer

Zerstorer Member

What exactly is wrong with what Beast posts? He has a clear bias towards Sony, but he freely admits it. I'm glad there is someone here willing to post about the stupid things Microsoft have been doing around this launch.

Of course, if Sony were doing the same thing and he wasn't talking about it, it would be worth ripping the guy a new arsehole, but quite frankly, they haven't been fucking up on a regular basis.

8. AthlonMan

Maybe this is just me, but I get the feeling most of his posts in this thread are posted simply to bait people into argument.

9. Sledge

Sledge Member

Not beast.. KSI.. What a tool!

10. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

I was out of town yesterday but watched the whole stream in the afternoon/evening, which is all archived on Twitch.

Game-wise I came away from it rather impressed, Dead Rising 3 looks to be the best launch game for both systems (for me)...it just looks like pure fun.

The UI on the Xbone needs alot of work, the party system in particular just seems busted compared to the 360. Never been a fan of the metro interface and it just seems like a cluttered mess, the PS4 def has it over the Xbone UI-wise.

In saying all this though, all of this stuff can be fixed via firmware updates.....but whether or not it will be remains to be seen.

Also, the part where they broadcasted multiple twitch streams within twitch streams was gold.... Bomb-ception ! :lol:

[​IMG]

11. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

and sony hasn't screwed up?

12. trop

trop Member

My bad, was a bit drunk when I got home last night, obviously didn't read it carefully.

But yes, KSI is an absolute tool aswell. I had never heard of him before that video that Beast posted, how do these people become "famous"??? Like that fat fella that does the games reviews, he's a tool that annoys the shit out of me to watch for more than 15 seconds but everyone seems to love him.

13. AthlonMan

Boogie2988? People like him once they understand his background. He also comes across as an extremely genuine guy. I don't care much for his 'Characters', but sometimes they're funny.

14. andyroo54

andyroo54 Member

I'm don't feel that sorry for him, he had a shitty childhood but so do lots of people.

He is a bit of a backstabber. On dec 20th he had major nelson in his home, nelson bought an xbox with him and demo'd it for him.. boogie sat there and praised the shit out of it, backtracking on all of his insane tyrades..

Then two days later, he put up a post endorsing sony instead.

15. AthlonMan

Just saying he seems genuine. You don't have to feel sorry for him, I don't.

16. claf-43

claf-43 Member

My only problem now...
    https://live.xbox.com/en-AU/Download/History

Got a whole lot of purchases there, obviously for the One, that show up as unknown title, but 4 in particular (COD Bonuses) aren't downloading on the One... :sick: :rolleyes:

17. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

i saw the vid where he's playing GTAV and he starts throwing shit at the camera person then gets a PS4 delivered and proceed to yell and scream like a child who drank too much red cordial while knocking down a table in the process...seriously? if that's all an act then they can't act for shit!

18. andyroo54

andyroo54 Member

19. unwritt3n

unwritt3n Member

Guys, hoping someone can please answer:
    Can someone confirm if the Xbox One bitstreams over HDMI? Does it Bitstream DTS Master-HD & Dolby TrueHD when watching Blu-Rays?
    What sound format are games in?

20. KRiSX

KRiSX Member

can't 100% answer the question... i have everything set to DTS... haven't played a bluray on it yet but it is something i'd like to test... perhaps see how it goes "snapped" to the side lol