Xtreme Cooled Case Gallery

Discussion in 'Extreme and Water Cooling' started by spikes, Aug 17, 2007.

1. kooliez

kooliez Member

Pretty sure I just came... Those pipes are beautifully done!

museumman and AstinGC90 like this.
  2. d1ng0d4n

d1ng0d4n Member

Would love more photos and a list of parts used museumman , I've recently changed over to a 280X as well and been slowly planning out a loop. Looks the goods!

museumman likes this.
  3. bennydigitall

bennydigitall New Member

That's one sweet looking rig, nicely done! :thumbup:

museumman likes this.
  4. museumman

museumman Member

on a plane with cocaine & yes im all lit up again
    No problems, fronted work today and we dont go back for another week apparently :lol::lol::lol: I'll clean it up a little today and post a few shots tonite

GPU inlet feed sags and drops on the fitting bringing that pipe down a little and its doing my head in looking at it :lol: They look okay but Im ultimately unhappy with the tubing but I'll reorder some pipe in the next few weeks and redo a few of the bends im not happy with. Too much holiday cheer while building it :Pirate::lol:

I'll itemize it out this arvo for you and add a few snaps. Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks man, its been a build of trials so not what I would prefer but rollin' with the punches and with a few tweaks and I'll be happy.

juzz86 likes this.
  5. panman9

panman9 Member

Thought I'd post a few shots of my recent build here , its a Ryzen 2700x and a 1080ti on GPU duties. The case is an Inwin 909 but heavily modded over the last couple months.

Basically flipped upside down inverted atx style , and a whole heap of custom panels, brackets and mounts i made to tidy everything up , including lowering the mid plate sections down a bit to fit in the lightbox i made for it, definitely borrowed lots of inspiration from the Murdermod/xforma cases.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Definitely happy with how it turned out. I have lots more shots from the build process, should probably get round to writing up a build log.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  6. Kykachi

Kykachi Member

Nice orientation change - looks clean as :D

The symmetry is fantastic

7. Seeker

Seeker Member

Cheers. I swapped out those fans for ML120's recently - the previous fans were awful.
    The lighting is custom, just a ws2812b strip I routed through the block and res off the addressable header on the board

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. melon

melon Member

Almost finished the Define R6 - Ryzen Build - 1800x with a Vega 56 (Bios Flashed @ 1682 C/1100 HBM). Going to put the VUE in it. Had to versions of my loop. Possibly thinking of a third config and open to suggestions :D. What do you guys think? Posted both pics. First time doing water-cooling, very enjoyable plus a pain at times haha.
    Some in progress pics can be seen here ; https://imgur.com/gallery/NPKvD5O

k9fkayupcev21.jpg xLTI3b5.jpg

kEv_, mad_mic3, Pazzu and 1 other person like this.
  9. juzz86

juzz86 Member

I love the backglow, white fans and tubing bends mate - splendid effort! :thumbup:

10. melon

melon Member

Cheers! What loop config do you think is better?

Will update when I've put the coolant and finishing touches :)

11. juzz86

juzz86 Member

The top one fills the case space nicely I think - bit more uniform in coverage. The only thing I might change would be to bend another CPU-GPU length and knock that extender out of the top GPU fitting - but that's just being a pedant, it looks great as-is.

Looking forward to seeing it finalised!

12. kEv_

kEv_ Member

nice clean build :thumbup:
    top one for me, much neater without all the extenders etc

the only thing that does my ocd in, is the tube from top rad to cpu not coming down straight, but thats just me being overly pedantic

13. melon

melon Member

Thanks :). Will hopefully get time this long weekend :D. Yeah the bend was much lower than needed and had to keep cutting till it fit hence there isnt too much staight petg there. Should probably fix it haha.

14. Bolter01

Bolter01 Member

Wow soo many beautiful cases with hard tubing, making me ... hard? :Paranoid:

Old school ladies -->

DSC_0880.JPG DSC_0887.JPG DSC_0889.JPG DSC_0892.JPG

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  15. SilentSnipeR

SilentSnipeR Member

Hi Guys,

Gonna need some help, just finished building my second water cooled rig, but....I have a 2nd Radeon Vega FE on the way. I know I could slot another 280mm rad at the bottom of the case (Fractal design meshify s2) but need some ideas on the fan direction.

Currently have a 360mm rad at the top, and a 280mm rad at the front.
    The 1950x doesn't go above 66c(running at 4.1ghz 1.4v), GPU runs at 48c (1650mhz/1110mhz with 150% power limit).

Cheers

Attached Files:

16. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Normally I'd say fuck it just plumb it in with that much radiator mate, but that's pretty toasty already and probably about 700W or so given your OCs.

You might want the bottom radiator sucking in from the bottom - three intakes at front vs five exhausts top and bottom isn't something I'd be too comfortable with. I'd be filtering and turning that rear exhaust into an intake too,to give the roof rad at least some cool air rather than two lots of hot exhaust.

17. terroristone

terroristone Member

Hang a radiator off the back of the case like the old days, i think it was swiftech that did this...

18. museumman

museumman Member

on a plane with cocaine & yes im all lit up again
    Work in progress...

Attached Files:

Bolter01 and juzz86 like this.
  19. Bolter01

Bolter01 Member

^ thats gunna be a very tidy build man o7, you have a colour scheme or coolant colour in mind?

20. link1896

link1896 Member

well well, the community of water cooling has come a million miles since 2007.

my water cooled power supply still lives, and will be used in a new build soon. i'm feeling the pressure to put something clean together, don't dare show it otherwise

Attached Files: