Your current mouse, do you like it, hows it holding up?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by maev, Oct 3, 2011.

1. fatguy1992

fatguy1992 Member

Yeah I like my current mouse, it's holding up pretty good so far, thanks for asking.

2. OnGsTa

OnGsTa Member

Spent countless hours on CS during high school on the mouse that was in the Logitech MX Duo combo.

Switched to an A4Tech X7 for a while.

Currently using a Logitech G400 (exactly same shape as the MX Duo cordless mouse - go figure) at work, and have a Thermaltake eSports Black at home.

I prefer the G400 to the eSports Black, but since I hardly game/use the computer at home these days - that's why the G400 is at work. :)

3. Bionic

Bionic Member

I use a Logitech MX518 at work.. Have done so for a fair few years now. No issues

At home I have been using a Razer Death Adder. Im pretty sure that mouse is around 6 - 7 or so years old now. Other than the matt finish coming off the top of it it still works perfectly

4. warhead

warhead Member

Retired my RAT7 due to common mouse button fault where it randomly interprets single clicks as doubles... Annoying as heck, less than 2yrs old too.
    Gone back to my Razer Death Adder while I keep searching for a new mouse

5. Radley

Radley Member

Bought a Mamba for home. Loved it so much I bought one for work. Everyone that uses it fucking loves it.

6. tas05

tas05 Member

Has a Razor deathadder and it died quickly replaced with a Logitech G5 and have never ever had a problem. It also fits my hand better.

7. glasswindow

glasswindow Member

i am using a naga hex for it's 6 x mech side keys, as i smashed my G700 with in 2 months. (wow raider)

8. Pic0o

Pic0o Member

Razer Naga MMOG (Original blue version) at work. I got it used and it had some years on it previously. Replaced the rubber feet and it's like new, imo. I feel the top angle height / pitch is a little too high for me. I also am not in love with the curve of the mouse click buttons. Side macro numpad binds are nice, but I don't rely on them, since so tightly placed.

It especially showed because it made my keyboard tray use tight, thus work use.

Home is a Steelseries Diablo 3 mouse. Lower profile, better button sweep, but less side buttons. I like this mouse more than the Naga, obviously as it's the home input device. Button configuration and modification is nicely done. If I use alt buttons, it's normally just the left side ones. Played tons of Diablo 3 on this device, until Inferno lol fail (release era).

I also rock a Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 at home. Played a ton of old shooters on trackball, back when Capture the Flag was actually a good game mode. FPS games are a fairly uncommon thing for me. Console ports get played on a 360 pad, normally these days. *gasps*

Fun fact. You can indeed leave 2 input mouse (trackball) devices plugged in at the same time. Quite handy if you want to trackball media player it up, or get all aim-precise with your mousey device.

9. zxzxzx

zxzxzx Member

Bought a Gigabyte M6900 2 weeks ago and it's great! It was only $20 and for what it is, it's excellent value.

10. shadow85

shadow85 Member

Just bought a SteelSeries SENSEI rubber to replace my broken Death Adder 2013.

Gotta say I love the SENSEI much more. Performance is much the same as the DeathAdder 2013, except the SteelSeries feels slightly better. The material feels solid and robust unlike the Razer which I had, that material feels cheap and weak. (reason why it broke after 2 months use).

11. Euphoreia

Euphoreia Member

+5. I have one on my work PC, home PC, gf's pc, and all my housemates use them. Brilliant mice...

12. OJR

OJR Member

13. VeritronX

VeritronX Member

Had a G500 since launch, loved it. It stopped left clicking the other day and I replaced it with a G500s. So far the new mouse is mostly the same but seems to track better, though the side material feels a little wierd, and the mouse wheel seems a bit slimmer. The decals look a lot better in person than in pictures.

Side note: it was cheaper to grab the G500s from the local eb games (without it being on special) than to get it posted from pccasegear ($88 compared to $79+$12).

14. samus

samus Member

Still using the G500 at home, and the Kensington Expert Trackball at work. Its been a few years for both now, and still going strong. I bought a $7 MCSaite from dx for my laptop and its surprisingly nice thing to use, and nicely compact.

15. Humpty

Humpty Member

brought a R.A.T 7 contagion (which is ironic after hating on the series for a number of years) to replace a deathadder

I dropped the contagion and broke some of the body parts (surprisingly making it more comfortable.. ) but now that I'm adjusted to it, its a fantastic mouse

16. Spacenoodle

Spacenoodle Member

So I'm in the market for a new mouse, my Logitech G9x is basically giving me what feels like RSI in my thumb or something, the mouse is just to small for my hands. So to anyone like me with larger hands, stay away from that logitech,

I'm thinking of getting the Steelseries Sensei based on lot of positive feedback I've seen here.

17. self_slaughter

self_slaughter Member

Yeap, still love my Sensei :)

I thought it was dying once, but it just needed a really good blow out :thumbup:

18. Reanimated35

Reanimated35 Member

My Roccat Kone XTD died on me after 6mths, so now I'm using a G9x.

Once I (hopefully) get the roccat fixed under warranty, I have to decide which one I like better.

19. pcmoe

pcmoe Member

been running my logitech g700 for just over a year and its been great. love the free spin scroll. would love a better tactile feel on 4 thumb buttons but other than that its great.

20. ironized

ironized Member